lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

Cover Letter

Mr. Juan Fereira
Electronical Engineer
Venezuela
Maracaibo Edo. Zulia
Telf 0261-7559434/0424-6619851

Dear Mr. Charles:

I was relieved to see your post on JobBankUSA.com for an experienced electronics engineer. I've been looking for such a position with a company new to me for about three months. I am familiar with the duties your listing described: researching, developing, designing, and testing electronic components, products, and systems for use in commercial, industrial, medical, military, and scientific applications.

If you like to meet me to talk about this position and the specific tasks you'll be assigning to the electronics engineers you hire, please call 888-888-8888 to arrange a time that fits your calendar. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you ahead of time for your attention to my cover letter and resume.

Sincerely,


Ing Juan Fereira

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario