lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

Ideal Job

My Ideal Job it's to be a satellite designer of NaSA

A largely student run Design Project tasked with the Preliminary
Design of a Space Vehicle.

I While we don't build complete systems (yet), we are increasingly
undertaking the construction and test of some elements of a
spacecraft.

I Not just a paper design; in addition to some prototype hardware, we
do a large amount of simulation as part of the design process.

I Several of the Lead Engineers have related Industrial Experience; the
project runs much as it would in industry.

I In past years we have attracted a great deal of interest from industry,
both in the satellite manufacturing sector and the user community.

I Several of our \alumni" have found employment in the space industry,
sometimes as a direct result of the PDR presentations.

I If you want to work in space, come and see us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario